14 March 2010

Oh gosh,14 March are the sweet memories for me.Izzat was make me really really heart broken.When I went to Berjaya Times Square,I saw him.Thats really make me hurt.Sometimes,I break him.But lastly,I was hurt.Urm,In the evening,I went to Pavi to meet him.Then,he tell that he can't accept me anymore.I ran away from him.After that he chase me until at the Lot 10.Ouchhhh,that so sweet!Then,i told him,If you can't accept me just leave me okay.He go away from me!Oh,Shit!I'm looking at him,but he doesn't turn back.Ohh,i'm so sad while i'm thinking want to kill myself.About 10minutes,I texted him.Then he came to Pavi back.I'm begging to him while I cried.He tell me I love you sayang.I hold closely with him and I kissed him.Oh god!Im so glad can be with him for second time.Thanks a lot God :)
P/s ;I love you.